9.05.2007

Miss Celie's Controversial Debut

Whoopi Goldberg spent her second day on "The View" denying she ever defended Michael Vick. On Tuesday, Goldberg said that Vick's actions are relative to his upbringing in the South. COME AGAIN?!

"There are certain things that are indicative to certain parts of our country [the South]...this is part of his cultural upbringing," said Goldberg.

When co-host Joy Behar challenged her on this and asked her about dog torturing and murdering, Goldberg replied "unfortunately it's part of the thing. You're a dog lover. For a lot of people dogs are sport."

When I was around seven years old (somebody cue a violin) my cousin and I stumbled on a dog fight that was happening in an open field in our neighborhood. Watching bloody dogs fight each other to death left me traumatized for a good week or so. I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

I would be lying if I said that I didn't know people who regularly engage in dog fights now, but these are the same idiots you would see as fodder for hotghettomess.com. And as you probably already know, ignorant people reside everywhere in this country, not just the South.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS