7.10.2007

You Sent It!: Mama Tina In N.O.



Hey Fresh!

While in NO this weekend, I got the pleasure to meet the head of the wig crypt, Tina Knowles. My friend and I saw her coming out of the bathroom and we got all kind of stalkerish on her ass. We chased her down paparazzi style, and her main gay tried to block us from taking photos. The whole time, I was thinking, “I have to get this picture for Fresh!” But in the end, good prevailed over evil and after much begging she agreed to take a photo with us (that’s me on the left). Although she looks crazy in the picture, she was actually very nice. Matthew Knowles however was not as friendly.

Just wanted to say I love your blog! Keep it up and keep me laughing cause I need something to make my work day go by faster.



[Thanks Kara!]


Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS