7.09.2007

Like A Charm



Saaphyri's Wonder Woman-inspired bustier is . . . one of a kind

Flavor of Love's 89th spinoff series Charm School has been a guilty pleasure of mine since it hit the air. Over the past few months I have tuned in every Sunday to watch the girls compete in lame challenges for $50K. I am also an admirer of "Dean" Keith's mortuary make-up and Ken doll hair but I digress.

Last night's reunion special was everything I imagined it would be: A cornucopia of hot, funky mess. And I loved every minute of it. My partner in blog crime Rich has the inside scoop on what went on behind the scenes over at VH1's celebreality blog.


WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE REUNION SHOW?






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS