6.07.2007

Another Day, Another Star Studded Event



Go straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect money; T-Pain; Mims - the fact that he is holding up one finger is totally appropriate

Being that he is the new Nate Dogg and all one would think that the guest list at T-Pain's album release party would read like a who's who of hotness. Instead it was more like who ain't. Donkey didn't even bother to show up so you already know how this fairy tale ends.





The Shop Boyz (thank God for their shirts)



The guy who played Brooklyn on "ATL'; Yung Cock; Consequence




Quick Rant: Fellas, if you are going to walk around wearing revolutionary icons on your chest please have some knowledge about the person. This past Memorial Day weekend at a cookout I ran into one of my homies from high school who was rocking a similar shirt as the rapper (Riz, is it?) pictured above.

I pointed at his tee and asked "Do you know who this is?" to which he replied "Nah, but Jay-Z had the same joint on when he did his MTV Unplugged thang. I'm tryna be like Hov!"

I promise you that comment fucked up the remainder of my day.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS