5.17.2007

Quick Quotes



"...I knocked a lot of people in the nose and knocked a lot of people in the head and knocked a lot of people in the chest for grabbing up on Miss Jay. You can't be doing that, because I think you're trying to rob me. I had to bust a girl's nose in Atlanta in the airport. She hit me in the back trying to get my attention, and she hit me so hard my reflexes kicked in and I just knocked the s#$% out of her."

"...I mean if I see every beat up, broken down b#$%& on the street with high cheekbones and say you can be a model, that is not it. I've seen broke down girls, busted, broke down, tall, skinny and think they can be a model. No, you can't."

"...I wanted my mother and father to get divorced because I saw one of my white friends out of the neighborhood tell their stepmothers and stepfather, 'You're not my mother, you're not my father, you cant tell me what to do' so I wanted to be the same way."

Read more outrageous quotes from Jay Alexander at BV's Entertainment Newswire






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS