5.17.2007

05.17.2007 Random Flicks

Guest; Karma Bridges; Chris "Ludacris" Bridges; Luda's mom Roberta Shields

Whenever Luda decides to wear his church clothes I always refer to him by his government. The Ludacris Foundation 4th Annual Benefit Dinner was held last night in Atlanta. You can catch Cris Lova Lova in upcoming public service announcements for the National Runaway Switchboard.





Ludacris & daughter Karma; Bishop Eddie Long; Kathy Hughes; Chingy


BET Awards 2007 Nominations, Host and Honorees Announced







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS