5.07.2007

Young Juelz Is The New Spokesman For 'Kid's Rap Radio'

The hood has been experiencing extreme hunger pains waiting for the latest installment of Kid's Rap Radio to drop. Street disciples will be happy to know that the album hits stores on Oct. 2 and features kid friendly versions of "This Is Why I'm Hot" and "Walk It Out."

Jesus be a bulletproof vest.

The new spokesman for the releases is also a child, Knowles' 2-year-old grandson Juelz.

According to Juelz' mother Solange, her young son is already mimicking the rap songs that are being played on television and radio.

"My dad has always been concerned for young kids and the lyrical content in music," Solange said. "I became so excited when he came up with the idea of having my son, Juelz, as the spokesperson for Kid's Rap Radio...it concerned me to think that by his picking up on the words so easily; he may actually repeat words that are not appropriate for him to say."

MWM will also debut a spanish version of the series on Aug. 7, titled Kid's Rap, Latino.

The all-Spanish version of Kid's Rap features Spanish versions of "Wait (The Whisper Song)," "Go DJ," "Back Then" and others. (source)

The album release party is going to be bananas. I hope Baby Daniel goes easy on the PatrĂ³n since he refuses to hire a personal chauffeur. They need to put him in Betty Ford.

True story, last month he slapped a sippy cup full of Alize out of Lil' Rock's hands and threatened to send his mama a roots box. I know what I'm talking bout, I was standing right there. He had on a shirt that said "Snitches Get Stitches" and pointed at it when Monica came over to see what was going on.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS