2.13.2007

James Brown Update

The legal battle between James Brown's children and the men named as trustees in his will continued in a South Carolina courtroom on Friday.

At the close of a court hearing, Judge Doyet Early told the family members to come to an arrangement about burial plans. Tomi Rae Hynie was given good news during the hearing - Judge Early ordered estate trustees, who have locked her out of the house since her husband's death on Christmas Day, to allow her to return and claim her belongings. The judge insisted that the singer's family to come to an arrangement about burial plans.

JB's embalmed body remains in the same sealed, gold casket seen at his funeral awaiting a decision on where to bury it, officials at the funeral home that handled Brown's funeral said Thursday.

The Brown family needs to come to some type of agreement so JB can get the rest he deserves. Besides, I'm tired of him falling on me when I go to get my Hoover.

Between this drama and Don King holding a press conference regarding Anna Nicole Smith's passing, I am appointing myself as the Head Director of the Million Corpse March as of tomorrow morning.







<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS