2.13.2007

I'm Just Saying . . .



Dreamgirls actress Jennifer Hudson is to make Vogue history by becoming the first black singer to appear on its cover alone but you and I both know this cover is not that hot. I'm just saying. Clay Cane has a post dedicated to the other African American women who have graced the cover for the fashion bible.

Meanwhile rumors of alleged friction between J. Hud and The Blood of the Lamb continue. An insider told the New York Daily News that Beyaki's handlers [1] did not want Hudson's name on the guest list for a party she threw with People magazine at Eleven in West Hollywood. At a lot of events recently, it's been all about Jennifer Hudson," sniffs an insider. "Beyonce is successful because she's continually been out there. She doesn't want to look like she's slipping."

[1] I hate that word. They act as if she is Bill Cosby's award winning pooch or something.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS