10.09.2006

Would You Let This Woman Give Your Teenage Daughter Advice?






Trina held a photoshoot for her non-profit organization, Diamond Doll Foundation, in Miami on October 6, 2006. According to a bulletin from Trina's Myspace, 15-20 girls were selected throughout the South Florida area to be part of the photoshoot. After the photoshoot, Trina sat down and spoke with the young ladies for about an hour [1] about different things that she has experienced coming up in life and being in the industry. All girls will be involved in the foundation's events from fundraisers to food drives.




I know a fake ass T-Zone when I see it. Well, at least she is trying to give back. I'll give her a hand clap for that. Wouldn't it be dope if Trina answered the girls questions with lyrics to her song?

On Sex: Tell me that you love me baby / And get high and fuck me crazy / Get a towel and wipe me off / You want a bitch with no type of flaws . . .

On Self Esteem: I woke up around ten o'clock this morning / I gave myself a stretch up, a morning yawning / Went to the bathroom to wash up/ Put on my French-lace panties and my Enyce warm-up/ I said, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the baddest bitch of them all?" / There was a quick pause, then the mirror responded, "You know you got it locked stop actin' retarded" / Fa sho, that's why these bitches don't want beef / Cause I, flash the Roley with the all yellow deese . . .

Dealing With Bullies: What's beef? / Beef is when a bitch titties looking like they sleep . . .

On Relationships: No time for the little dicks / You see the bigger the dick / The bigger the bank, the bigger the Benz / The better the chance to get close to his rich friends . . .

Pursuing The Opposite Sex: See a nigga pumpin gas / Don't look / Get out your car slow drop your book / Sell em' with your name and your freak out game / And show a lil' shot of ass just to get in his brain / Tell em what he wanna hear / Calm and slow / "You want this ass" / Come on let's go . . .

Yeah, she got it all figured out.

[1] Time out. Didn't Atlantic just drop this bitch? I think her schedule allows her to stick around for more than a hour.

spotted @ So Furious






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS