7.28.2006

Rumor Control : Did Trina Have A Miscarriage ?

The webmaster at Trina Fan just sent me this email over. I'm not really buying it but if it is true (which I highly doubt) then my prayers go out to Trina. But if it isn't, then I'm going to need for people to stop making up shit! First Steve Urkel kills himself and then a month later Kel Mitchell (from the Nick show "Kenan and Kel" dies mysteriously.

Miami born Rap Princess "Trina", who's real name is Katrina Taylor, was hospitalized on June 28, 2006, which was one month ago. According to the private nurse who has asked to keep her name "unknown" to the public said, "The rap star was rushed into the emergency room due to internal bleeding". The nurse said "that she felt very bad for the 5 foot 2 raptress as she cried for non other than her "beau" and fiance Dwayne Carter known as Lil' Wayne" . . . Trina's ultrasound revealed that she was expecting a baby boy! According to the nurse, Trina cried "God please take me and save my baby" . . .she was released 2 days later from the hospital to family members. In all due respect, our hearts go out to Trina and her family.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS