7.20.2006

Pictures From Janet's New Video


(scans via CL)

Janet is keeping it whimsical in the new video for "Call On Me." With Hype Williams handling his business, let's hope that the clip doesn't turn into the kid sister of Pharrell's "Number One" video. In the Us article Janet explains that the video is inspired by the children's classic Aesop's Fables.

The video premieres on BET on July 26th. I also heard that she is supposed to stop by 106 & Park in the near future to hang out with the replacement killers. I'm hope between the two of them theysuccessfully formulate a sentence that I understand.

Yesterday Nova sent me over to Angelique's place to get a look at some of the album cover designs for 20 Years Old. Bad Boy should've had this same type of contest for Dannity Kane, shit. The covers are looking pretty interesting. This is the best one so far, hands down. She can get DJ Drama to yell over all of her songs. That's what the streets want, you know I know.

Let me quit.

I know that a lot of you are gifted in photoshop. You should really give it a whirl. You never know, your ass just may win!





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS