7.20.2006

Yeaaaaaaaah! BET's 25 Hottest Bodies



Like many of you, I gritted my teeth and sat through Tocarra and Kevin Hart's lame hosting and watched 'BET's 25 Hottest Bodies' countdown last night. Here's the list for those of you who may have missed the show.

25. Omarion
24. Tracee Ellis Ross
23. Morris Chestnut
22. Ciara
21. Usher
20. Serena Williams
19. Will Smith
18. Roselyn Sanchez
17. Henry Simmons
16. Tocarra
15. Boris Kodjoe
14. Gabrielle Union
13. Tyrese
12. Lisa Raye
11. The Rock
10. Tyra Banks
09. 50 Cent
08. Melyssa Ford
07. Nelly
06. Halle Berry
05. Terrell Owens
04. Jennifer Lopez
03. Tyson Beckford
02. Beyonce
01. LL Cool J


I already know you guys will like to toss your two cents in the mix. Do you think the list was on point or do they need to adjust it a bit?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS