6.13.2006

Nippy Goes To Church!

As the president of the Nippy Stan Fan Association I am happy to report the following news. Marcus emailed me these screen caps of a video that was recently released of Nippy getting her praise on. Since the footage was taken in an actual church in L.A. I believe that its safe to say that she wasn't at one of Kerney's dance dance revolutions.

Now I hope that the church isn't selling and distributing this video along with spaghetti dinners as a fund raiser. My God says that isn't right. But since I don't know much about the video I can only speculate at the moment. I don't see how Whitney was able to concentrate with Sister Luenelle and her mushroom wig sitting in front of her.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS