6.22.2006

"Deal Me In 2006" Spades Tournament

Now Bryce Wilson has always done it for me. He may not can act or hostfor shit, but he is nice to look at. Melyssa Ford finally looks like she didn't walk off the set of the latest reggaeton video. I'm proud of that girl, keep up the good work. Beanie Sigel kinda resembles a John from one of those prostitution stings on 'Cops'. Or maybe that's just me!




Mad Linx; Egypt; Bre;Darryl "Chill" Mitchell and Dana Dane



Egpyt and Joe Budden; Beanie Sigel; Bryce Wilson; Melyssa Ford





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS