6.20.2006

06.20 2006 Team Chunk Watch

According to BET.com Mo'Nique's next movie role will be playing a junkie in the film "Shadow Boxer" alongside Cuba Gooding, Jr. Now I'm not doubting her acting skills but let's be realistic. Most of the junkies I know look a lot like Nicole Richie. You can catch Mo'Nique on the cover of the July issue of Essence where she is also interviewed by Jill Scott.

During her chat with BET.com she talks about everything from her favorite BET award show moments to Star Jones.

BET.com: Recently, Janet Jackson shed 60 pounds in four months and looks fantastic! Do you think this is realistic for the average woman?

Mo'Nique: No, of course not! The average woman can't do that. Janet looks great, but she's a multi-millionaire . . . , so she can afford that. She has the best trainer, nutritionist, support . . . The average woman doesn't have the money to do that.

BET.com: Can you comment on Star Jones and her surgery?

Mo'Nique: Star, come on home because we miss you [ I don't know about that shit - - Fresh]. We miss your fullness, your curves . . . We want you to be healthy, we want you to be loved, but we want you to come on home. Don't be ashamed of your fat back and your thighs rubbing together. It keeps you warm.

BET.com: How difficult was it to learn the famous Beyonce dance?

Mo'Nique: When I tell you we worked on that dance for three months, three hours a day, every day. Whew, I wanted to punch Regina [the choreographer] in her face.

BET.com: Are you still doing the Beyonce dance?

Mo'Nique: Not any more. Look, that's how I got pregnant! I would tell my man, "Watch this! Watch this move!" I had to give it a break.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES





FRESH PICKS