6.20.2006

Another One Bites The Dust

Giants sack king Michael Strahan and his estranged wife blitzed each other with dueling tales of wild, free-spending ways yesterday in a divorce court clash. Strahan said his soon-to-be ex-wife spoiled their toddler twin girls, recently lavishing nearly $100,000 on them - including $27,000 for clothes alone.

But Jean Strahan countered that the gridiron star splurged nearly $200,000 on two ultra-luxury cars, spent money on a mistress - and kept a secret ledger detailing the married couple's sex romps before the girls were born. "I don't want [the twins] to be spoiled," said Michael Strahan, 34, who kept his cool under fierce questioning from his wife's lawyer, Ellen Marshall.

The faceoff in Essex County Family Court in Newark was rife with the kinds of problems only the rich face - like how many millions is enough to end a marriage. Looking more like the cuddly star of TV commercials than a fierce gridiron warrior, Strahan calmly picked apart a spending list that included nearly $10,000 for parties and more than $8,000 in toys and other gifts.

"I look at this list and I think: The floodgates are open," Michael Strahan said. "They have to know the value of a dollar." . . .

In a bizarre moment, Marshall whipped out an oversized planner that she said was filled with day-by-day entries detailing Michael Strahan's efforts to get his wife pregnant before she had the twins. She said the handwritten entries noted when Strahan had sex with his wife and her menstrual cycle. But the football star denied putting their most intimate details in print. "I don't make notes about sex," Strahan said. (read full article)

Damn damn damn! I didn't know dude married Carly Simon. Well, I know where some money didn't get spent on. . . dentist visits.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS