5.17.2006

Holla At Ya Boy For A Hot Mess

Ya Boy (who looks like a baby Cassidy - - Fresh), born William Crawford, appeared on the San Francisco radio show 'Strawberry in the Morning' where he apparently tried to take writing credits for two songs on K-Fed's album, 'F- the Media' and 'America's Most Hated.' "Yep, both of those. Yep," claimed Crawford.

"He just came at me and was like, 'Yo, I need you on my team. Like, I need you to lead me in the right direction.' So I put K-Fed under my wing and I'm just showing him the ropes of the rap game... I mean, basically, K-Fed wants to be a rapper. I'm going to try to help him do what he want to do. I mean, dude has millions."

While the 21-year-old rapper was eager to take credit for two songs, when his involvement on Federline's tune 'PopoZao' (K-Fed's first single all about women's buttocks) was mentioned, Ya' Boy scoffed, "I didn't have nothing to [do] with that, dog," he insisted.

Marilyn Lopez, Federline's spokesperson didn't see it the same way.

"This is not true that Ya' Boy has put Kevin under his wing," she said. "They do, however, collaborate together."
(via
ONTD)
I'm sorry but I wouldn't take credit for that shit. Ya Boy? C'mon on now, we have got to do better. I hate it when people tell me to holla at my boy. Do you know how annoying that would be to try to explain to someone that you actually did it?

"I talked to Ya Boy today. You know, Ya Boy." I'm getting pissed thinking about it.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS