5.16.2006

05.16.2006 Hoe Sit Down: Golden Brooks

A while back I told myself that the Golden Brooks HAM post were getting a bit redundant. I even started to feel bad for her. But she just had to go and open her mouth and bad mouth Nippy. I can't go for that.

Glam actress Golden Brooks -- who stars in the UPN comedy series "Girlfriends" -- wishes Whitney Houston would stay off the tube and disappear in India. "Reality TV is the lowest form of art, and it's not even art," Brooks tells Steppin' Out mag. "It's like a TV dinner. It disgusts me. It's cheap. I watched the Whitney Houston show, and I cried. It broke my heart. I always wanted to be like her when I grew up, and now I look at her and it's so embarrassing. . . It's a horror movie." (source)


Golden I see your ass at these red carpet events looking like you just woke up and its like a horror movie. Nippy is on crack, we all know that. But what the hell are you on? Hoe sit down until further notice.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS