5.15.2006

Tyra Goes To Jail

I normally don't watch talk shows but I may have to make an exception Thursday for this one.

Would you commit a crime for love? Tyra goes behind bars at the California Institution for Women to understand why the rate at which women are being incarcerated has increased dramatically over the past decade. Once inside, Tyra gets fingerprinted and even endures a strip search before she enters her cell. Once inside, Tyra experiences life with the inmates and shows you what it's like to be deprived of freedom. Tyra talks with the prisoners, including cold-blooded murderers, to find out how they ended up behind bars. Shockingly, almost all of the women Tyra meets are in prison because of their relationships with men.

Next Week: Tyra goes undercover as a crackhead. Just joking but you know it could happen.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS