4.10.2006

Tina Brown, Have You Had A Big Glass of Shut The Fuck Up Today?

Rumors of Whitney Houston being on the D.L. date back almost 20 years, when folks swore that she was creeping with her "best friend" Robyn Crawford. There was also that infamous urban legend that Houston was involved in a love triangle with actresses Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis while the latter two filmed the 1988 movie "The Accused."

The rumors were put on the back burner once Bobby Brown placed a ring on her finger in July 1992. But Brown's sister Tina has just turned up the heat on that burner, with new allegations that Whitney engages in lesbian sex while she's high on drugs.

Earlier this month, Tina told the National Enquirer of Whitney's dangerous crack addiction, and provided pictures of the singer's bathroom filled with crack pipes, rolling papers, cocaine-caked spoons and other tools to support her addiction. This week, Tina tells the Enquirer that it's common knowledge among Whitney's family members, and even her husband Bobby, that she has engaged in sexual affairs with women.

"It's no secret. I've seen her with a woman a couple of times," Tina tells the tabloid. "They were walking around without shirts on when I came in the house." Whitney, 42, was also described by Tina as a sex fiend, who locks herself away for days with sex toys, in addition to her drug paraphernalia. Tina fears that her sister-in-law is just "one fix away from killing herself."
(continue)

Okay, so say Whitney is a lesbian. So the fuck what? And I'm mad at Eurweb for using that picture. That bitch does not look that pretty any more. I'm disgusted! I always knew that one day they would try to bring Nippy down.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS