3.16.2006

Regina Hall Profiled In New Jewel Magazine


Actress says her puppy Zeus keeps her company while boyfriend and family are miles away.The sophomore issue of the online magazine Jewel features a cover story on Washington D.C. native Regina Hall, the star of such films as "Scary Movie 4," "The Honeymooners" and "King's Ransom." In the feature, she talks about her boyfriend, Cuda, a music executive at Nelly's Derrty Entertainment who, according to article writer Jawn Murray, had previously dated Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland, "a romance that apparently ended when the music executive had an affair with R&B princess Amerie," Murray writes. Hall avoided talking about the rumor, but says she believes there were some lessons learned from the ordeal. "If I dated a man who'd never been unfaithful I'd have to stay single. I think when you care about someone, as he did, you look back and you hate hurting that person," she says. "Ideally, you live and you learn and you grow. I'm sure that everyone at some point in their life has made that type of decision." (continue)

Every time I see this chick Sanaa Lathan's image pops into my head. I'm happy to see that she is doing her thing. Now with that being said what's really good with this Cuda the article speaks of? I guess he is the Black man's answer to K.Fed. I hope he doesn't have an affair on her.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS