3.14.2006

While We Are On The Subject of Ray J . . .


LONDON - March 13: Pamela Anderson and rapper Ginuwine (real name Paul Hewson) leave the Kaberet nightclub in Soho on March 13, 2006 in London, England. Pamela refused to be pictured with the rapper whilst he wore his real fur coat, but happily posed after it had been removed. (Photo by Nat Travers/Getty Images)

The folks over at Getty be fucking up something terrible. First off that obviously isn't Ginuwine, dude's real name is Elgin Lumpkin (!), and when did he become a rapper? Anyway, if you are looking at Pam's lady lumps thinking they look a little funny you are right - - there is a phone number written on em. Hey, just might belong to Ray Ray.

I know this a little off subject but since Pamela Anderson's name doesn't come up much around here I will talk about it. How ironic is it that she agreed to appear in the video for "Touch The Sky" after Kanye rhymed about him and his girl splitting the buffet at KFC? She hates those bitches!





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS