3.14.2006

Nigga Please 03.14.2006

Promoting his new fragrance Unforgivable in the new Details magazine, Sean "Diddy" Combs says; "You've got to get your smell right. Walk into an elevator with a beautiful woman in it. If you've got your scent going in the right direction, she's gonna be thinking about you when you leave. That's the way to seal a woman." He also shares his opinion on body hair, stating he doesn't have much, and, "If I did, I'd get rid of it. For a woman, a wax is absolutely necessary. It makes everything smoother and more attainable. It makes room for all the advances I make when I'm going to please a woman ... I'm not just saying this because I'm a black man - I love all my brothers and sisters of other colors - but we are the most flavorful race." He also admits: "I have a 'man bag.' I'm not gonna lie. Just make sure that if you carry one, it's very, very big, so it doesn't get mistaken for a pocketbook." (source via Butta)

If there are any members of a race group outside of African Americans let me just say that Diddy does not speak for us. Just because you smell tart doesn't mean the rest of the African American race is as ripe as your ass. I'm not sure what he exactly meant by saying that we are "the most flavorful race" but I'm assuming he is talking about a combination of funk and body hair. Stank is universal baby. Burning question of the day: What does Diddy keep in this man bag he speaks of?





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS