3.15.2006

Aretha Loves Terrence, But He Didn't Love Three Six's Performance



Captain of Team Chunk Aretha Franklin recently revealed that she had a crush on The Artist Formerly Known As Slickback. Could you imagine the two of them getting it on? Shit would get extremely greasy! Here's the details:

Soul queen Aretha Franklin altered the seating chart at a showbiz event on Saturday so she could sit next to her crush, actor Terrence Howard. Franklin was honored with a 'Pioneer In Music' award in Washington, D.C., which was attended by Howard. Accepting her award, Franklin said, "Twenty years ago, I would have hustled and flowed with him. "He sure is fine! I have to say that every time I see him. "Hallelujah, glory to God! This man in fine." (source)

Terrence recently told BV's Jawn Murray that he didn't feel Three Six Mafia's history making performance at the Oscars:

. . . Howard confessed, however, that he wasn't happy about Three 6 Mafia's overall performance during the Oscar broadcast. "Just seeing the way they performed, it kind of broke my heart though. Not the way Three 6 Mafia did it, but everything I tried to escape in my portrayal of that role, it seems that they went right to the stereotype that I wanted to assassinate. The people who had choreographed it apparently hadn't seen the film," he said. Why didn't Howard perform the song himself on the award show, since he is who actually performs the track in the film? "Because the people who had choreographed it hadn't seen the film," he answered. (read entire article at BV)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS