3.27.2006

The Movie "ATL" Said To Cause Possible Behavior Problems In Theaters


This week's opening of the urban drama "ATL" is causing a lot of pre-emptive activity among malls throughout Atlanta, where the movie was shot. A memo obtained by the city's Channel 2 Action News reveals the company General Growth, which owns local malls Cumberland and Perimeter, sent a memo warning staff at its properties showing the film to "prepare" for its release on Friday, stating: "The movie could cause behavior problems among customers." Greg Alexander, owner of Cascade Skating Rink where parts of the "ATL" were filmed, was shown the memo by Action News. He said in response: "I think it has a possibility that it could be discriminatory." Alexander says he has written proof from the filmmakers that the movie, starring rappers T.I., Big Boi and actor Evan Ross, would not contain gratuitous sex and violence. (continue)

Yeah if I had to see T.I. with his shirt off it would make me want to start a riot too. But from what I've seen in the movie trailer I don't see how the hell this movie would make someone get ignorant in the theater. Now if they were talking about doing some mean roller skating tricks that another story.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS