3.25.2006

03.25.2006 Buzz Notes

Ma Barker Fires Off About The Drama In Her Life, Her New Album, and Superhead

Just when you thought that the buzz surrounding Superhead's name had officially died along with her relationship with Bill Maher it reappears. Ma Barker recently sat down with AllHipHop.com for an interview in which she talks about her rap career, children, and of course that damn Karrine.

AllHipHop.Com: Yeah because when you were on Hot 97 you hadn't read the book had you?

Ma Barker: No, I hadn't read the book.

AllHipHop.Com: So when you did read it what did you think?

Ma Barker: It didn't mean nothing as I know what type of chick she is, I knew what it was with G. Me and G been together seven years and we never had no problems, nothing. He is no abusive man and he is a good dude, so for her to try and disgrace his character because he didn't want to f**k with her no more, that was f**ked up to me. Nobody did, just like Bill Maher just dumped the b*tch, who she going to date now, David Letterman?
[That shit was classic -- Fresh] She running out of n***as. I am a rapper I write songs, she wrote her creative book out of her own mind. But the beef with me and her is, when I see her she isn't safe because when I see her I am going to hurt her. I don't like the fact that she tried to be cool with me, even though I knew she was up to no good and the way she tried to turn the whole story around. At the end of the day. I feel sorry for that child, if the baby is G's or not, I would love to adopt that kid. (
continue)

Terri McMillan Gives The Low Down About The Down Low

Best-selling novelist Terri McMillan shares her emotionally-charged testimony on the controversial BET News documentary, 'The Down Low Exposed,' premiering March 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. "I think that what [BET is] doing should be applauded because I think more than anything there are women out there that are victims," the author of 'Waiting to Exhale' said during the one-hour news special -- a probing look into the world of men with wives or girlfriends who also secretly engage in sex with other men. "I think we need to hold men accountable for their actions," McMillan added, in what she said is her final public interview on the subject. Last year, her marriage to Jonathan Plummer publicly unraveled with a nasty divorce as a result of his admission to a secret gay life. (continue reading at BlackVoices)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS