3.23.2006

Customary America's Next Top Model Entry


Surprisingly I am having a hard time really getting into America's Next Top Model this season. I barely made it through last night's episode. I think its kinda fucked up that they had those poor girls walking in those hoe stroll shoes for the challenge. I'm not sure if I'm going to even bother watching until I hear about some interesting shit going on. Alright I take that last statement back, I'll probablytune in to see Miss Jay. Rich's recaps are all I need to get by anyway. Check out the portfolios from last night at UPN.com. What did you think of the show?

Don't forget that the E! True Hollywood Story of the past contestants of ANTM airs this Sunday at 8pm est. Be prepared to have shit that you already knew reiterated for the tenth time.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS