3.02.2006

Meet Mama Loraine!

Hard work and persistence pays off! Thank God for myspace. Maybe now I can find my cousin's baby daddy on this joint. For those of who who received my bullentin a while back ago about Goldie I still haven't found her yet :( I will though, nothing but death can keep me from doing just that, ha ha. While I didn't find her, look who I did stumle across. It's Neyo's mom! I have got to talk to her. Like I said before she seems like she would be tons of fun to be around. Shouts out to Sunshyne for tipping me off! Here's some info from her profile:

I Love children. I have two beautiful and talented children to whom I gave birth; 1 that came to me through a second marriage; a total of 7 neices and Nephews ; 4 boys, 3 girls; and many "adopted" (meaning I took them into my family). I love family and I'm happily married. I also love music and writing. Law & Order is probably my favorite show...maybe I think I can litigate....Hey I could be a Lawyer if I wanted....:( Anyway I love comedy, laughing is the best medicine... for most anything. I am a creative, I write, I draw, I sing and I like to make things; I also do hair and Make some BOMB! Candles and I BLING things....Cell Phone; I-pods;Lap Tops; Cell phone & I- Pod cases, clothing, Purses, Bags, Books Covers; Camereas....you name it, anything you want customized... I'm Your girl! Oh Yeah, I'm also a published author.... Cool Hunh?

Wow she blings things too? Mama if you are reading this (which I know you are) get on your job. The last thing you customized for me was a sweatshirt with puff paint on it in '94.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS