2.28.2006

Pumkin Tells Her Side



Thank you Jai for this great observation! Now moving along, Pumkin wrote about spit gate on her myspace blog. Check it:

Yeah . . . I Can Spit! So, what?

Ok . . . so as most of you know, I was eliminated last night from Flavor of Love. I know . . . so sad :-( Anyway, this is really what went down that night. My mom came and met Flav and told him that I had been on game shows and dating shows before. Big surprise, huh? I mean, after all, the producers knew about every girls past experience on tv and each one of us have definitely been on something before! So, I was pissed because Flav was calling me out when he already knew what was up. I mean how can Flav sit there and question my intentions . .. look at his track record. Surreal Life, Strange Love, Flavor of Love . . . all reality shows, hmmm? I was pissed because he was being a hypocrit in my eyes. I was telling him that he had a pot of gold left and a pot of shit left and I hope in the end he goes with the pot of gold. New York butted in saying her usual and for me to go get a face lift. Well, I just did what everyone else wanted to do and wanted to see. So, I spit in her face. No, she did not hit me. No she did not really push me. My clutzy ass tripped over the rug in my high heels. Regardless of what happened, the bitch deserved it and the show went on. So, please understand that I am not a bad person . .. I am normal and when people press your buttons sometimes you do things out of character. However, I have absolutely no regrets!

Much Love, Pumkin





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS