2.28.2006

Tamala Jones Is Really Trying To Sell Issues of Smooth, Eh?

Actress Tamala Jones graces the cover of the latest issue of the men's magazine SMOOTH and in the piece, penned by this columnist; Jones has some choice words for syndicated radio talent Wendy Williams. While Jones is quite clear about her disdain for the New York City-based shock jock, the comments that weren't included in the article make what Jones said in the piece look mild in comparison.

In the eight-page spread, Jones acknowledged that it was Williams who caused singer-rapper Nate Dogg to call off their engagement. "That little s-t Wendy Williams has never met me. She's never sat down and said, 'Tamala let me get an interview with you.' I understand she's like a gossip person, but even the ones that write in the tabloids and even the ones that really want the story are classy. She's a classless woman who doesn't even know by her mouth what she can do to a person's life. Forget the relationship, what she can do to a person's life. She doesn't even know how much s-t she's done contributed to that's been messed up for me based on her comments that are not fact," says Jones.

Jones adds she doesn't know how a person she's never met nor had a conversation with could create stories about her and tell them like they are fact. "She doesn't know anything about me. I can see if she'd hung out with me or had firsthand knowledge, but some of the s-t that she says about me, like, 'Tamala's like a doorknob, everybody's gotten a turn.' B-h, you really don't know me," rages Jones. "She's basically saying that everyone I've worked with I've f-ked. That's a damn lie! That's the golden rule in Hollywood: You don't @#%* your co-stars or you @#%* yourself!" (continue reading)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS