3.01.2006

Apple Bottom Line To Expand


Nelly is expanding his Apple Bottom women's jeans brand to include a items for children and plus-size women, as well as a line handbags, lingerie and shoes. A new print ad campaign for the children's line features the rapper along with Ali from the St. Lunactics, Big Gipp from Goodie Mobb and Jermaine Dupri – all posing with their daughters. "We got the campaign going just [to show] we are fathers as well [as rappers]," Nelly said. "Apple Bottoms is more of a family-oriented line, and I want to make sure we put that out there as well."

Inspired by his love of fashion - and junk in the trunk - Nelly launched Apple Bottom jeans in July 2003. "As a man you kinda know what you are attracted to when you see a young lady walking. You kinda know what turns your head, if she's looking right or styled right, so you try to lend those influences to the designer," he said. "Hopefully they can come up with something that's original that will benefit our [Apple Bottom] line." (source)

The last thing I need to deal with is my little cousin doing her "Check Up On It" dance in a pair of Apple Bottom jeans when I take her to Chuck E. Cheese's. I can't speak for everybody but the kids in my family are already too damn grown. Couldn't he have named the line like "Apple Sauce" or "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree"? I know those are lame pictches but c'mon now, shit. I guess its safe to assume Vokal is dead now.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS