3.28.2006

Keyshia Cole To Have Her Own Reality Series?



Last week we broke news that R&B it-girl Keyshia Cole is dating rapper Young Jeezy. Now BV Buzz has learned that the singer will star in her own reality series, detailing her daily behind-the-scenes drama. It's rumored that Cole's erratic behavior since debuting her album 'The Way It Is'-she's brushed off major interviews and showed up extremely late for promotional commitments-had executives at the record label threatening to drop her. Now it appears that the company recognizes that Coles's alleged antics will make for good TV. The singer's rep wouldn't comment on the show. Cole's 22-city tour kicked off on March 26 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (BlackVoices)

What the hell do I have to do to get my own reality show? Maybe I need to go to jail or enroll in school again. Keyshia is really starting to grow on me but I'm not sure if I want to watch a television show about her. I don't want to know the daily activities of some people and she is one of them. Not trying to diss her but damn. Remember the show Brandy had when she was preggers that aired on MTV? I used to cringe while watching that shit. It made me think that she was kinda a bitch. I'm sure she isn't but you know how cameras tell one tale.

Anyway, looks like her and Young Jeezy are officially an item now. Oh God please don't let these two procreate.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS