3.17.2006

I'm In Love With A Skrippa



I love the people down in ATL for the simple fact that they will party for any occassion. Big Mookie gets outta jail, let's throw a party. Auntie Reese paid her rent on time, let's go out. So when the "original star of Body Tap" Jazz's birthday came around so did everybody else in town. I don't know how many candles she blew out that night but she looks like she's been dancing at that bitch since the early 80's. Didddy and the Grinch who stole him Kim Porter, Nelly, J-Dicks from BET (although I never see his ass on there any more), and Jermaine Dupri all came out to toss dollars at the hardworking ladies.

And you know Sandra Rose was on the scene! Check out her gallery (which contains some NSFW images of tit-tays) for more flicks. Shoutout to Shara for the tip!






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS