3.03.2006

Hezekiah Walker Responds Back To Rumors

Not too long ago a rumor was being circulated that Hezekiah Walker had left his wife and family to run into the arms of a transvestite lover. The key word being rumor. And of course there are always two sides to every story. In an email written by the minister he addresses the allegations. Thanks Boogie for the tip!

February 24, 2006

Praise the Lord Saints,

I'm very proud to be called your Pastor. Please be assured that I would never do anything to bring shame to you or The Body of Christ. The enemy seeks to steal, kill and destroy. Character assassination is one of the oldest weapons. People weak in mind believe the worst about everyone.The Preacher is the tallest timber in the forest of humanity. The devil strategically plans destruction during the season of notoriety for he knows that if he waits and makes the tallest timber in the forest fall, the falling tree will destroy so many other smaller trees that stand close to it and look up to the tallest timber. We will give no place to the devil. As we continue to walk in Victory.The Satanic E-Mail and rumor is a sure sign that this is our Year of Increase.

If the enemy is going to get me, he must come better than a transvestite and a blonde wig. As for all of the haters, I m not taking a step down, but a step up. We will continue to preach against sin and promote Deliverance! I refuse to let this distract me so don't you become distracted. Always remember; never chase a lie, because the truth will prevail."And because God is the greatest power, we shall not be defeated…"

PS: I'm sure this e-mail will not generate like the satanic e-mail, because people would rather hear a lie than the truth."

See you at the Tabernacle

Love You

Pastor Walker





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS