3.30.2006

Flavor of Love Reunion Special Exclusive Clip

SOHH has an exclusive clip of the Flavor of Love reunion special. God April 2nd can't get here any quicker! In the clip New York finally gives Pumkin a piece of her mind. MTV's LaLa is there doing handling the hosting duties and moves the hell outta the way, ha ha.


For all of you down low New York fans you can reach out to her not only through her myspace account but her new fan club. She's also busy with the Project Runway kids "offering celebrity inspired fashions without the celebrity price!"





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS