3.29.2006

So Who Had The Freshest Month Ever? You Already Know

With the end of March quickly approaching its become quite evident who's had the best month ever, Three Six Mafia. I may not be the biggest fan of their music nor do I understand what the fuck goes through their minds at times but even I can't hate on happiness. It sorta makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Mushy shit aside these boys have been doing their thing since they snatched up that shiny statue named Oscar.

I am proud to be an American because of shit like this. If a man name Crunchy Black can coon dance around while his friends rap about pimp life then by God I know I can go on to do great things with my life. As Buffy the Body would say, dey my "expiration".

Lemme stop bullshitting before somebody sends me a virus. I do think they are having the time of their lives though. Here's the latest scoop:

Oscar-winning rappers Three 6 Mafia say they are producing and recording tracks with Paris Hilton."We ran into her at a William Morris Agency party and she said she liked our song 'Stay Fly' and asked could we work with her," said Jordan "Juicy J" Houston, a member of the Memphis hip-hop group. Houston said the group was in a Los Angeles recording studio Tuesday with the hotel heiress and reality TV star. "We let her listen to a dance track and she really liked it and plans to record it tonight," Houston told The Commercial Appeal newspaper by phone Tuesday. He said that since the group won the Oscar for best original song for "It's Hard out Here for a Pimp" from the film "Hustle & Flow," they have been swamped with all sort of requests. The trio will be back in Memphis to receive a key to the city Saturday, deemed Three 6 Mafia Day. (MSN) Thanks RastaLove :)





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS