3.30.2006

03.30.06 Buzz Notes

T.I. & Tiny: Together Again

Now that's love, black love. I guess.

Mark Twain once said: "The Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated," well, the same can be said for Hip Hop's royal couple Tameka "Tiny" Cottle and Tip "T.I." Harris. Sorry to break the news ladies, but they were together last night at Vision for T.I.'s album release party. It was like they never left. T.I. and Tiny showed up together as if the news of their breakup hadn't reached them yet. I wish I could say I told you so, but I can't. I believed the hype too. Some may chalk this up as just another publicity stunt to sell records. But we should applaud T.I. and Tiny for keeping their family together in spite of all the rumors, innuendo and groupies behind every hotel door. Their relationship has stood the test of time. And that's a beautiful thing! (Sandra Rose)

Busta Rhymes Makes A Scene After Being Tapped On The Shoulder By Gay Man

Busta Rhymes caused a scene in Miami Beach early Sunday when he went off on a gay man who tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. According to the New York Post, Rhymes and his bodyguards were at the 11th Street Diner in Miami Beach early Sunday morning when the incident occurred. Located next door to popular gay club Twist, the restaurant was "packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker wrote in an e-mail to the paper. "This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback," Barker wrote. "Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the f*** you touchin' me, man? Get the f*** away from me.'" (Continue at Eurweb)

Ignant, just ignant.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS