2.10.2006

Fresh's Guide To A Brand New You!

Its not easy being an R&B singer. Sure you reach millions of people through your music, tour the world, wear the best designer fashions to elite events, and get tons of free shit. But this all can leave many of our favorite singers exhausted and depleted. So what do you need an order to stay on top of your game? Vitamins! Is this shit FDA approved? What are the side effects?




The Wit & Wisdom of Kimora Lee Simmons

"If you're shy, get the hell over it: You're slamming the door in your own face."

"Be a gold-medal multitasker. You should be able to discuss the new Ludacris video while correcting the merchandising spreadsheets, picking the right shade of snakeskin for next season's mini-purses and catching the dog at the same time!"

"There'd never been a clothing line made by a young woman like me: a multiethnic woman who has one foot in Gucci and one foot in the ghetto." *

"In almost any situation, it is far more devastating to keep your icy cool while the other person gets herself in a flush-cheeked, teary-eyed hot mess yelling in your face."

"Be stingy with your money! Don't splurge at the mall -- and definitely don't give it to your boyfriend!"

"I love when people walk into my house and start grinning, 'This is too much -- this is so you!' Why give people brown cardboard when you can give them embroidered, crystal-flecked organza?"

How to be the most fabulous in the room

- Heels, heels, heels. My motto: 4 inches, no less.

- Carry an extra-large bag in cherry, emerald or orange -- not beige, not camel and definitely not black.

- Wear a dramatic coat that almost demands someone help you put it on and take it off.

- Laugh a lot. It makes everybody wonder if it's more fun to be at your party. *

- Turn up the music in every room you enter.

'Fabulosity' top five foods

- Acal juice. Like pomegranate juice, but even better

- Dark green vegetables like spinach, kale, collard greens, watercress. I fight them sometimes, but really, let's not be babies here. We need this stuff!

- Pre-made smoothies. Those $3 ones you buy at the supermarket

- Dark chocolate. Good for your heart -- in moderation

- Green tea. I have my chef make me pitchers of iced green tea.

* Bitch please.

I always have my personal assistant run to the store to grab green tea for me in the morning. I can't go for myself because I am too busy balancing my world. My one question is how does one stay fab when she is arrested?






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS