2.10.2006

Fresh Tidbits

Who Are The Five Greatest Rappers of All Time?

Kanye, Kanye, Kanye, Kanye, and Kanye. Or at least he (and Donda) probably think.

kanyethorn"Excuse me sir. Could you please get off the cellphone?" he told one member of the media who wasn't paying attention. "I'm here." He later mocked another who came from Mexico City, asking him to "speak English." West blamed his cockiness on "the drink." "Bono had this wine backstage. 'This is the best wine Kanye,'" West said in an Irish accent.

West, who made it no secret that he felt he deserved the bulk of awards, said he wasn't disappointed with his haul of three Grammys. He lost the one he coveted most -- album of the year -- to U2. "It's all good," he said. "U2, those are my boys. I didn't think it was going to happen because of vote splitting. "I didn't win it by a technicality, not because I didn't deserve it. Even Bono was like 'Come on.' Everybody knows it." (more)

Next thing you know this nigga will say that he should be the Bible. Oh wait, he already did.

Hoe Sit Down: Shar Jackson

163_exwives_060209_etShar Jackson who is the mother of two young children with her ex Kevin Federline; Marla Maples, who is divorced from Donald Trump; and Angie Everheart, the former wife of Ashley Hamilton and former long-term companion of Sylvester Stalone, all have one thing in common: They are Hollywood exes! "Everywhere I went, it was there," Shar tells ET's Kevin Frasier about losing Federline to Britney Spears. "I stopped watching TV and going to the grocery store, because it was always there." (more) Thanks Wolfpack!

- Actor who played Tom Willis on 'The Jeffersons' is now gone to that deluxe apartment in the sky

- Halle is finally putting her 'something new' on display

- Keyshia Cole makes G.O.O.D. music, Tom Cruise is the new pink in hip hop





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS