2.02.2006

Fresh Tidbits

party

Diddy wasn't the only one getting crunk in NYC last night! A berfday party was held for Jimmy Henchman, Ed Lover and Shakim Compere at Sol. Queen Latifah, The Game, "My Own" Jim Jones, Styles P and Sheek Louch were in attendance. Get more flicks @ CL


Bow Wow vs. Lil' Romeo

In the most ridiculous shit since The Black Panthers making hot sauce, Lil' Romeo has declared war on Bow Wow. On the track "Hoodstar" Romeo barks up Bow Wow's tree (sorry, I had to do it) by saying "poppin in grills and they think they getting toughter/trying to take off their shirts and ain't getting buffer." The track is allegedly an answer to Bow Wow's "Freshazimiz." Are these two little niggas serious? This beef is like the kid who everyone played basketball with who whines and takes the ball home when he loses - - totally unnecessary. As publicity driven as it was, Cam's beef is more legit than this. To take a listen for yourself visit Beautiful Hustle.

+ If you are a listener at Honey Soul's show Soul 2 Soul on Project Vibe, yes that was me! I'm sorry I didn't alrt you guys sooner :( But it is never too late to begin listening to both Project Vibe (Hi Elliott!) and Honey Soul!

+ The Negro of the Day is Bleu God who donated to the site earlier today! 'Preciate it!

+ Lou Rawls drama





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS