1.31.2006

benny

Hollywood big names like Tyra Banks, Nicole Richie, Lenny Kravitz, Macy Gray, and Jessica Simpson all came out to help celebrate Benny Medina's birthday. Star and Al also showed up looking fab. Looks like everyone had a great time! Click here for more pictures.

Isiah Thomas 'Hasn't Been A Good Dad'

Isiah Thomas' 19-year-old love child spoke out about his scandalridden dad for the first time yesterday, saying the Knick president won't even return his calls. Marc Edward Thomas Dones, 19, says he couldn’t care less about Thomas - - or his current sexual-harassment suit -- because the basketball star refuses to have a relationship with him.

I don't care about what's going on with him now -- that's his concern," the aspiring writer told The Post yesterday while walking his dogs outside his suburban Detroit home. "Our lives are separate. He lives his and I live mine." "He hasn't been a good dad to me. He's never returned my calls -- that's just him." Dones, whose arched eyebrows and high forehead make him the spitting image of his dad, said he'd left at least three messages for Thomas in the past month in hopes of speaking to the absent pop before his birthday Feb. 6. "I rang because, you know, I'm turning 20," Dones said. "I think I deserve two words from him -- 'hi' and 'goodbye,' something like that." (more)

Congrats!

It's a boy, and a girl, for acting duo Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance. The couple are new parents of twins, a publicist for the pair announced Monday.

The babies were born Jan. 27 to a surrogate mother, Alex Dubee said. Bassett and Vance have been married for eight years. Bassett, 47, won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Academy Award for her portrayal of singer Tina Turner in the 1993 biopic "What's Love Got to Do with It." Vance, 45, plays district attorney Ron Carver on the NBC show "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS