2.01.2006

More Fun With Black History

bobby

Yes, your eyes are not telling you false tales. That is the man, the myth, the drug abuser, the muthafuckin' legend Mr. Bobby Brown! Don't hate him because people tell him all the time he looks like Beyonce. *blinks* Rich has tons of more beautiful black celebrities from the 90's that you should check out. And please believe that I am going to print this out, color it, and sing the lyrics to Ciara's "And I" to it.

If you don't already know, MTV's My Own is a delicious piece of H.A.M. Here's a little information on the show:

With the help of two friends, one lucky fan will have the opportunity to question, inspect and audition an assorted selection of wannabe pop-stars hand-picked by MTV. Our uber-fan will inspect the 6 pop star wannabes, searching for the one who looks, sounds, and acts most like their celebrity obsession. After a series of challenges and eliminations, three finalist square off, performing one of the superstar's hit songs. In the end the wannabe that best embodies the look and feel of the dream celeb will be the one our super-fan calls MY OWN. . . .

Fan-tab-u-lous! I think that MTV overlooked a couple of people, so here's a list that I am thinking about submitting:

- Whitney Houston (for obvious reasons)
- Jim Jones
- Samuel L. Jackson
- Trina
- Al Reynolds
- Tevin Campbell
- Bootsie Collins





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS