2.06.2008

What?! How?!


It's official, my favorite Knowles is set to appear as a presenter at the 50th Annual Grammy's.

What a living testimony. Through Christ all things are truly possible.

The last time Solo was relevant in the music world she was walking around the woods with Omarion in the video for "Ice Box."

She better make sure she works in a plug for Baby Jamz during her time at the podium or she's going to feel Baby Daniel's reign of terror when she gets back to the wig crypt.

But I'm not hating, girl get your free swag bag! I just hope they aren't filled with any House of Deadwrong sneakers.

Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Lyle Lovett, and Ludacris have been added to the presenter lineup.

Previously announced performers include Beyoncé; Feist; Foo Fighters [with special guest conductor John Paul Jones]; Alicia Keys; Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood; 2008 MusiCares Person of the Year Aretha Franklin, Mary J. Blige, the Clark Sisters, Israel And New Breed, and Trin-I-Tee 5:7 in a special gospel segment; the casts of "The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil" and Across The Universe in a special Beatles segment; and Rihanna with a reunited the Time in a special 50th anniversary segment.

Labels: ,






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS