1.22.2008

Tyler Perry Stans Get Ready


Jennifer Hudson is in talks to join the cast of Tyler Perry's the Family That Preys – a drama Perry wrote, will direct, and star in for Lionsgate.

Variety reports Hudson is in talks to join Sanaa Lathan, Kathy Bates, Alfre Woodard and Rockmond Dunbar on the project. The film is scheduled to start shooting on March 2nd at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta.

The film’s plot follows two families from different sides of the tracks that becoming involved in love and business. It is the first Perry film with a prominent storyline that involves white characters. Perry will also handle directing duties on the film with Reuben Cannon. [source]

Goodness, I wonder who is going to be the crackhead and/or cheating spouse in this movie.





<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS