1.02.2008

I'm Just Saying . . .




I will never understand what the big deal is with these two. Somebody please break it down Solange style for me because it simply cannot be that serious. You mention Reggie Bush in the same sentence as Kim Kardashian and momofucka's start hallucinating and speaking in tongues. He is cute but does he ejaculate sugar and spice and everything nice? Explain.

Look, if he is alright with his girl's snatch being plastered all over the internet like those damn smiley face ads then so am I. In my opinion they actually make a cute lil' couple. They're no Vanessa and Dabnis but whatever, true love like that is hard to find nowadays.

If I had one wish it would be for her not to lay there like a harpooned whale when he is smashing like she did Brandy's brother.

Anyway, Ok! magazine reported yesterday that Bush popped the question over the holidays but Kim's rep says "It's not true." Not that I believe anything her rep would have to say any way but alright.

Can we all please focus on the real hero of the Kardashian clan, Kim's beefy older sister Kourtney?

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS