1.02.2008

I Guess She Told Ya'll


I love it when "celebrities" break it down for us on their online journals. I hope Lil' Boosie starts one up this year. I know he has a lot of important shit to say.


this year feels very monumental for me, so maybe i get the point.
there a few things i want to achieve this new years myself. use my middle finger alot more. i always think what person did that gesture and made it so famous for saying “f*ck you”! why wasnt it a pinky or a thumb? lol but scince it does mean those clever two words i want to do it alot more. its neccesary to be happy in life. if you think about some of the most great and succesfull people and artist….. prince, oprah, bill gates, basquiat, andy warhol, murakami, michael jackson, kayne west, oh this list could go on forever…. they all had to say it once or twice in their lifetime. people are always gonna try and tear u down for your individuality, your creative drive, you personal choices and all the little things that make you you! people rag on me for everything, from my choices in shoes and lipstick color all the way up to my hair! but at the end of the day YOU have to be happy with YOU! so what if you have the urge to do things that cant be formulated or has four sides? black and white can be so boring without a touch of color!


Solange is okay but she doesn't hold a candle close to my girl Chudney. She is still one deep sister though! Damn, '08 is going to be her year. I can't wait to buy her new album out of Kizzy's trunk.


[Entry via Bossip // Thanks AP]

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS