10.31.2007

What's New Pussycat?

While many folks may have thought that Al B. Sure had a permanent position in the wig crypt he has been cooking up new ways to supplement Kim Porter's income.


And what about the man himself? Just because he hasn't had a record out in ages, some think he fell off, but he's been busier than you think.

"And we've got Al B. working on the new album, which is called 'Honey I'm Home.' It's been quite a while, but its coming. Everybody I run in to, from Anthony Anderson to Michael Jackson [Uh huh. - - Fresh], are asking me 'When're you going to come with the new album. I really love it and appreciate it. It's about time now. I've lost all the weight and it's time to do it."

He lost the weight? Some of his female fans may be a little upset at that. Some liked the teddy bear look, but to each her own. He's currently a popular radio show host from 9 am to 12 pm on LA radio station Hot 92.3. It's a job Al B. Sure says he enjoys greatly. By the way, radio and CDs aren't the only mediums he's dabbling in these days.

"Definitely, Hot 92.3 has been a blessing to me. I talk to (millions) of people everyday. I'm definitely keeping the radio gig. But I'm also in a new straight to DVD film with Blair Underwood. It's called 'The Hit' and it's on CodeBlack/Universal. It also stars DeRay Davis and James Russo from 'The Godfather.' It's a nice little joint." (source)






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS