10.30.2007

Upgrade/Downgrade: 'American Gangster' Hollywood Premiere





Say what you want about Michelle Williams but at least she isn't trying to stay relevant by going door to door trying to sale pork chop sandwiches and life insurance like Kizzy Rowland. Premium conflict-free yaki and a little effort does a girl wonders.

As much as it pains me to say this I am going to go ahead and get it out of the way. Denzel Washington looks like somebody's bipolar uncle. Just look at him. He's searching for a window to taste right now. And can we address son's Duke kit?! I haven't seen a naturally curl pattern like that since Ja Rule tried to get his slickback going. I vote no.






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS