10.16.2007

Tiny Knocked Up + The Latest News On Clifford


Sources tells Sandra Rose that Tameka "Tiny" Cottle is pregnant again with T.I.P.'s seed. Here's the skinny:

Meanwhile, T.I., real name Clifford Harris, was denied bond in a federal magistrate court today. In attendance at the proceedings were Tiny, two of T.I.'s other baby mamas and all of T.I.'s children except for King who remained at home. Tiny, who was arrested on marijuana and Ecstasy possession on Saturday, took King to visit his father in jail yesterday. I'm told the first thing T.I.P. did was apologize to Tiny.

My source informed me that King is still traumatized from the raid which took place at T.I.'s home in College Park on Saturday. ATF agents simultaneously broke down the front door while smashing out windows in the back of the house and tossing stun grenades into the house. King, 3, was in a downstairs room playing at the time of the raid. The other children had just left the home to go to acting class. I'm told T.I.'s 15-year-old nephew ran out the back door and was tackled and stomped by ATF agents.

I'm still trying to understand what the hell Tiny was doing with weed and X if she is pregnant. You don't need Dr. Lipshitz to tell you to stay away from drugs when you are knocked up! I bet when her ass got home that night she started boxing the air like Cuba Gooding, Jr. in 'Boyz N the Hood' before Young Dro told her to chill out.

T.I. will have plenty of time to talk to T.I.P about the charges, since U.S. Magistrate Alan Baverman denied bond and scheduled a hearing for Friday, at which he'll decide whether there was probable cause to arrest the rapper and if he will qualify for bond before a trial.

Visit AJC.com for the latest news regarding this mess.

Labels:






<< Home

 



 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Use don't abuse (ie. adding me to your site's mailing list). And for the love of God please stop sending mp3 files of your music. I am not Clive Davis and to be frank I probably don't want to hear the shit anyway. You should also know that I take my slow, precious time responding to email. And sometimes I don't respond at all. Fresh.crunkjuice@gmail.com
Fresh@myspace.com

LEAVE SOME $$$ ON THE NIGHT STAND

GET POSTS IN YOUR INBOX

Add to Google Add to My AOLSubscribe in Bloglines Powered by FeedBurner



Free Image and Video Hosting








RECENT ENTRIES

blog advertising is good for you


SITE ARCHIVES



Your Ad Here


FRESH PICKS